Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allec

Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Empty
PostSubject: Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:25 pm

RL infoz:

Name: Lasse
Where do you live: Denmark
Playtime: Probably from about 16:00-23:30 and weekends its all day ^^

Char Infoz:

Name: Allec (which means "A Fish" in latin o;)
Class: Warrior
/Played + Experience: /played = 154 days, 16 hours, 23 seconds. Experience Pre-TBC : Anything up to four horsemen in Naxx. Experience in TBC : Kara, ZA (First and second), Lootreaver, Gruul.

Pofessions: Blacksmithing at lvl 373 , got the recipe for the BT dps shoulders which is sadly enough binds when picked up :< I havent maxed it do to slacking and alt leveling ^^

Armory Link: - Atm with tankergear and protspecced :< Gogo whisper me ingame for a chat about gear if needed.

Reference person in the guild?: I think the only reference i got in the guild is Silks, a newly recruted warrior which was my old classleader in This n That.

History of your guilds: Paradigm Shift, i left it because i wanna earn my own epics tbh. In PS i was a epicwhore who just went on alt runs with the other guys and got most of the stuff , i wanna raid more and like i said, i wanna earn my gear. This is the same reason for joining TnT , but the guild got tons of problems after Eldrassil stopped as GM and i dont like the attitude of the guild anymore.

Why do you want to join us: Well, you got Silks, you got the progress, you are where my gear allows me to go... More inc!

Anything you wanne add?: I would love to own a pr0n shop . Have a chat with me in-game, you can catch me on Allec or on my alt Umbrellah . bai2u .
Back to top Go down
Kiru

Kiru

PostSubject: Re: Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 am

I dunno Terh anothah' pert warz? he certainly sounds capable of the job tho.. could use some more kara drops aswell..

and btw why aint u using the voilet signet Neutral
Back to top Go down
Allec

PostSubject: Re: Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:46 am

Well, tbh because i think it suck, rather get some-kind of evasion and shield-block every 2 mins than having the extra stam .
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: signet/badge clarification   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:07 am

What Kiru is reffering to is The violet signet from reputation with the violet eye.
A ring with 400 armor, 19 defencerating and 37 stamina in its highest and coolest incarnation.

Not the violet badge witch is a trinket with some arcane resistance and 37 stamina. Questreward from karazahn.

You might possibly have chosen the DPS version of this ring instead of the tanking ring.
Witch makes sence btw. The two rings you have are both better for a warrior then the violet signet.

just my 2c. GL with your app Allec.
Back to top Go down
Allec

PostSubject: Re: Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 am

I had a chat with him in-game just before, and yes it was the ring ^^ And thanks mate .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .   Apply as DPS or Prot warrior . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply as DPS or Prot warrior .
Page 1 of 1