Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Padre

Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Empty
PostSubject: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:21 pm

RL infoz:

Name:

Mikael Nilsson

Where do you live:

Sweden

Playtime:
07.00-08-00 gotta check that mail, then I usually log on after i have had dinner in the evenings. 18.30 ish. And play until the GF starts moaning about attention, (around bedtime)

Char Infoz:

Name:

Padre

Class:
Druid

/Played + Experience:
88 days played, 45 days as 70. I was one of the fastest to 70 when tbc struck. Then I kinda just played and had fun with some irlfriends for a coupple of months. I made a point of not joining any raiding guilds since I was sick of raiding at 60 with other characters. (A mage and a Warlock) I just did 5-mans and heroics for the most of my time in tbc. Grinded some basic factions. But after a while I felt like I did the same things over and over again... 5-mans, BGs, you know... freaking halaa... So I signed up for a guild called Sparta and got a taste for the life in a guild again. I have with this character tanked and DPSed my way through kara and gruul. even the 2 firstbosses in ZA. thats about it Im afraid. No leet experience on the higher stuff. (been raiding since january). One day I logged on and foung my guild disbanded. So I had to look for another guild. --> joined This n' That, and history repeted itself. That guild is falling apart right now and all the people I enjoyed playing with have left.

Pofessions:
LW - Skinner I have all the reputation patterns but nothing fancy. There isnt anything fancy in LW in the whole game to my knowledge.

Armory Link:
That is my pvp gear. Since I am a druid its not really fair to check armory... Come inspect me instead and I will show off my different gears.
I have good (not imba) tanking gear, and pretty decent DPSgear. You really should just see for yourselves...

General Stuffz

PvE experience:

umm... copy paste from above ftw? =) I guess I could add I raided alot with my mage and warlock in vanilla wow. Never saw Naxx tho.

Old School Content;
- All the 5-man instances in vanilla, MC, BWL, AQ. But as I said... I have never seen the inside of Naxxaramas.

TBC Content;
- All heroics, kara, guul, ZA 2/6, Voidreaver...

Reference person in the guild?:
Lets see. Scephiroth, Silks, Sylkie. I just today tanked heroic Arcatrasz for Russ and Deca. (I filled in for another guy who had to leave after second boss). I think I have made a pretty good impression on theese guys but you never know. There are probably more people in the guild I have bumped into in the last year. but nothing I can come to think of right now. Oh! I have Kenji in my friendslist... Being on my friendslist means I have really enjoyed playing with you for some reason. Cant remember why right now but he is there nevertheless.

History of your guilds:
Sparta, got disbanded... This n' That, will be disbanded in a matter of hours/days.

Why do you want to join us:
Since I will find myself guildless soon anyway I went ahead and asked Scephiroth about what he thought of Serious Business. He only had good things to say about it. And for some reason I trust him on that.

Anything you wanne add?:

I work as a field tech for Fujitsu-Siemens Computers witch can mean late hours from time to time. And I have a GF who doesnt take any shit. If she says I cant play... well, then I dont play, fearing for my life.

-Well, thats me in a nutshell. Anything else anyone wants to know just /w me or send me a mail.
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: Me again... Lets see if I can trick your spam filter. :-)   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 pm

eu . wowarmory . com

copypaste this after you have opened the armorypage.

/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Padre
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

=D This app make me happy. Nice pre-tbc experience aswell, like that Smile And further more I somehow have the feeling your gear won't be a problem:) We'll get back to you asap Smile

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 am

i didnt go heroic arca yday wtf? lol

but anyway yer, i know who you were, i was in this n that, and you seem cool, so yer :-p
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: @ russ   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:52 am

Got any other rogues with a name that starts with "R"? I could have sworn it was russ.

Come to think of it perhaps the dude wasnt even from SB...

... rass ... ruff ... regg ... rofl?...
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:16 am

Russ is a paladin Razz

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
Xepaz

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:03 am

I'm 100% sure that it's Rutt that you thought was Russ

Rutt is Rogue
and
Russ is Paladin

well, good luck with the application m8 *cheers*

// Xepaz
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: Ahhh   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:33 am

Rutt could very well be our unidentified subject. Xepaz wins the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.   Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral druid abandoning a sinking ship.
Page 1 of 1