Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.

Go down 
+2
hangman
Scephiroth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmar

<Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Name: Martin
Where do you live: Norway
Playtime: I can play from 17:30 to 00.00

Char Infoz:

Name: Nightmartin
Class: Druid
/Played + Experience: 107 days played
Pofessions: Low skilled:S got Engineering and mining. but like 147 skll.
Armory Link: htttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=talnivarr&n=nightmartin

General Stuffz

PvE experience:
Old School Content; Raided alot in lvl 60. Done Mc, Bwl, Zg, Ony, Aq20, Aq40 and so on. exept Naxx.
-
TBC Content; Only done 1st boss in Kara. but have watched all the other bosses. "My friends" Raids sometime and i watch Smile
-

Reference person in the guild?: I don't know anyone in the guild

History of your guilds: Moonlight council, dawning and some other shit guilds. but i leave Mlc and dawning cause i was "Quiting" wow.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join u cause i want a "SERIOUS" guild that are raiding:) Long time since raiding. And i miss those times.

Anything you wanne add?: No not rly, Smile
Back to top Go down
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Having a resto druid would be a great asset to the guild tbh. Our guild does many heroics, so hopefully you can get geared up with us quite easily.

Just three things I want to add.
1. Fix the armory link (It's http:// not htttp://)
2. Are you serious enough in raids to join serious business? (I assume so due to your previous raid experience)
3. Do you have ventrilo and a microphone? Very Happy

I suppose this would be our 3rd druid if he joined, so fingers crossed tbh, resto druids ftw!
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:36 pm

How about the age of 14 though?
Might that be a problem for you and us regarding the time that being a raiding playing actually consumes? At the age of 14 I did'nt have too much to say to my parentsif they said it was bedtime or that, id this is the case, they wanted to sit by the family computer.
will that really work out for you?
Back to top Go down
Artard

PostSubject: Hey there   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 am

I'm sorry to disturb you, but i know Nightmartin in real, pretty good.

He's a friend of mine and i can make sure, that theres no problem for him to stay up to 24.00+ a few nights.
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:41 am

Well tbh it's not our concern about what ago some one is if they can just raid till 24.00 and act a bit grown up...
And Artard, you don't have to stick up for your friend to say he can raid. Will make him look worse tbh since he can do it himself aswell or ask you to do it etc Smile I've checked your armory and... You need better gear. Most gear is wellfair s1 epix and damage +healing items. (not even 1k +healing just won't do mate). Run some more instances and within a week should be able to get geared up to go karazhan at least. At least the greenies got to go and more gear based on +healing should do it:)

We'll get back to you,

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 am

mate im all for you joining, we need a resto druid and you are artard's mate. However,before you can join, I think we could set you a goal of getting to 1100 healing so you can at least heal in kara and then we can gear you up from there perhaps. Once you have gotten rid of the greenies and done some heroics this shouldn't take too long...! Get some enchants on items too! They help a lot (I'm an enchanter if you need advice), enchants and faction enchants can add 150 healing easily! I hope you can improve quick mate cos I wanna see you in guild :-)
Back to top Go down
Nnnightm

PostSubject: I suppose i got everything :P   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 am

Hey again.. thank you for replying.. i have red all of your replys. and i can make you all sure that i will have the greenies gone very soon. and i got mic. i got vent. i got my own pc. in my own room. and i am 14 so what? i can be just like the ones that is 17 Razz im not a rude person, atleast thats what i think:) I hope you will let me join. i am getting vindicator bracers, boots and belt:)
Back to top Go down
Nightmar

PostSubject: And..   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:57 am

I can stay up laaaate. so dont worry. my parents arent coming in to my room to check if im asleep:)
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:36 am

Well I'm just hoping you're English is good and you got some humor:)

Anyways, I'm gonne leave this application open for about a week. Should be about enough time to gear up to about 1100-1200 +healing.
If you can improve your gear enough in that time you'll be accepted else we will have to decline you. Hope you can make it within this time cause we could use a resto druid but were not here to gear up people who just dinged 70 and got some glad gear:) Hope you understand and if you need help don't hesitate to ask. I think most people in the guild are willing to help you out with some instances if they got time etc Smile

Good luck gearing up and I hope I can welcome you in the guild next week,

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:04 am

Hey there.

Like the others said, you might want to get your +healing up by a bit. Can start of replacing those greenies for example Smile rings, your OH, etc.
Also, your headsocket (the yellow one), +resil wont help you much in PvE ^^
Back to top Go down
https://seriousbusiness.darkbb.com
Nightmar

PostSubject: :P   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:54 am

I got 1086 healing + now.. and replaced some greenies Smile one left :S
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 am

nice mate, almost there;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.   <Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Druid - 70 wants to join.
Page 1 of 1