Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akatamax

i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman   i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:31 am

RL infoz:

Name: Antonis
Where do you live: Cyprus
Playtime: 18:00-22:00

Char Infoz:

Name: Akatamaxitos
Class: Shaman
/Played + Experience: 33 days + A little kara
Pofessions: 375 skinning and 275 enchanting (i have started enchanting 6 days ago and i couldnt make it more in this period of time because the money is so much and im farming now to get more)

Armory Link:

General Stuffz

PvE experience: some kara
Old School Content;
-none
TBC Content;
-none

Reference person in the guild?: Maurinho
History of your guilds: i was in gods of war but now im in lobsters.I left gods of war because all my friends are in lobsters but now i want a pve guild and not a pvp
Why do you want to join us: Because i want a pve guild and i have heard a lot about serious business
Anything you wanne add?: add me and i promise i will do my best
Back to top Go down

i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman Empty
PostSubject: No ty.   i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:59 pm

I do NOT recommend this guy. He can easily get mad and hell get you into a fight. Several times. Doesnt have much time to play either, and the gear aint the best. I am sorry, Aka :<

EDIT: I have regret this post after a chat with this guy. He will be willing to do instances and such to gear up for enhancement if hes got the possibility.
Back to top Go down

i wanna join your guild. Enh shaman
Page 1 of 1