Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji_

<Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:28 pm

RL infoz:

Name: My name is Even
Where do you live: I live in Levanger, Norway at the moment.
Playtime: I play pretty much from the time I get home from school or work, which is after 16.00 or 19.00, since I work two days a week.

Char Infoz:

Name: Kenji
Class: Warrior
/Played = 51 days, where 21 of them are at lvl 70. I got to lvl 60 a couple months before TBC was released, so I did alot of PvE at that time. I played on Ravencrest with different guilds, same leadership mostly. I did PvE mostly as dps in raids, tho I played rogue aswell, so I am quite used to dpsing Smile
At the moment, I haven't bothered skilling up my professions, I have plans to do so, when I have time to, if I am gonna be a dps warrior, I will get my engineering up to get the goggles.
Armory Link:
I am not in a guild, tho it says so on armory. And my current spec is protection, so the stats might be bad Smile

General Stuffz

PvE experience: C, AQ20, ZQ and some BWL, Kara, gruuls, killed mag with a druid and SSC some tries on lurker++
Old School Content; MC, AQ20, ZQ and some BWL.
-
TBC Content;Kara, gruuls, killed mag with a druid and SSC some tries on lurker++
-

Reference person in the guild?: I know Stafrallah Wink

History of your guilds: I had many different guilds, as mentioned they had the same leadership, this was on 60. I might be able to get some referances from those people. On lvl 70 @ Talnivarr: I'll just mention the serious ones I can remember, Andonisus (I liked it alot, but I left because I were having a break with the wow-playing), Sparta(disbanded), rise(left because of inactive members and raids that kept being cancelled.).
These are the ones I can remember Smile

Why do you want to join us: Well since I started playing Wow, 3 years ago, I've always fancied PvE more than PvP, tho pvp also is great fun. So I want to join guild who takes the raiding quite serious, but also has a bit of humour as well. I'm not really sure how your progress are, but Stafrallah told me it was good Smile

Anything you wanne add?: Been playing wow since a couple months after release date, so I know everything about the game, and pretty much everything about every class. I understand tactics fast, and I know how to dps (and not to get aggro :p).
Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Forgot to mention that I play night and day in weekends, with some exceptions Smile

Any questions? Smile
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Nice application:) Good geared aswell... Tho I don't like the resi Gems if your gonne PvE tbh Smile
Terh will get back to you soonish I guess Smile

Good luck and Cheers,
Diumund

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:52 pm

I'd be glad to replace those resi gems, if you give a reason to do so Smile
Back to top Go down
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:43 am

Kenji wrote:
I'd be glad to replace those resi gems, if you give a reason to do so Smile

IF you do join the guild, resilience gems will NOT help you in anyway in PvE, and as a PvE guild, we would much appreciate not having resilience Smile
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 am

yer but still, nice gear, seems like a nice guy, has a mate in guild already, has good experience

i dont see why he cant join, but we'll wait and see what the crazy dutchman says Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:16 am

I'll be waiting with excitement Smile And btw, will start working on enchants as well.
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:19 am

Hey der !
A warrior application.. lets put my brains to some good use now.

About your gear > you need more AP / crit / hit.

How ? replace your gems.. and try to get badge rewards !
Getting the shoulders from the badge rewards would be a good asset for your AP.
Getting the Vindicators ring would be better for crit / AP.
Skyguard cross = BAD ! I hate it ;o get the BM trinket.. lots bettah.
Try to get the Glad weapons > they are some serious business, better dmg output + good stats.
Glad thrown weapon = good aswell, or get the Ogri'la exalted crossbow (I'm also using that for tanking, besides fury).

Dont get +AP gems, since those dont scale with the Kings buff.
The 8 resil gems in your chest = bad, you really gott replace those with +4 strength and +4 crit strike rating gems (Inscribed Noble Topaz, Red/Yellow socket).
The meta gem that you got = bad.. get a Relentless Earthstorm Diamond instead (12agi + 3% more critical strike dmg, needs 2 red+yellow+blue gems).

Anyways, I'll get you a trial spot, but you do have some things to work on Smile
We'll have a chat ingame !
Back to top Go down
https://seriousbusiness.darkbb.com
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:12 am

Yay, you seem like a guy who knows what he's talking about, already got the vindicator ring btw Smile
And I don't disagree with anything mentioned above Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior   <Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Kenji - dps warrior
Page 1 of 1