Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haraldėlf

<Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild   <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 am

RL infoz:

Name: John
Where do you live: Sweden , Varberg
Playtime:i play all the time Smile after school i coming hop and playing to about 22:30 and longer

Char Infoz:

Name: Haraldėlf and my alt magex
Class:Haraldėlf is my main and its a 70 hunter , and magex its my 70 alt
on my hunter i have played on him about 1 year and get my Gear , i have nice raid exp
Pofessions: On my hunter i dont have any Proff but on my mage i have alchemy and Herb ( 350 alchemy , 375 herb )

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Harald%C3%ABlf , im willi to respecc

General Stuffz

PvE experience: : I have Exp in Mag , ssc , karazhan , gruul and Some in Za
Old School Content; Mc , ZG , Aq20 didnt play so much in 60
-
TBC Content; I have Exp in Mag , ssc , karazhan , gruul and Some in Za
-

Reference person in the guild?: Dont rly know

History of your guilds: BRB GUITAR HERO , its a irl friend guild , want a pve guild Smile

Why do you want to join us: i wanna join the guild becouse i want to Raid very much and get new friends on wow Smile
Back to top Go down
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild   <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:21 am

You have very nice gear, so you have my vote to be honest.

Would be cool if you could respec to marksman or something, for that extra dps, but that's your choice. (I dont know much about hunters, but I always thought that Beast Mastery was the PvP/Leveling spec)

I lost my respect for hunters when I was in my old guild due to the lack of concentration and lack of skill when it comes to misdirecting and listening to orders, but hopefully they're not all like that and you can regain my respect for them.
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild   <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 am

ya indeed this guy has my vote, we could do with a couple more huntards and this guy seems to know what he's doing. gear is nice too Wink
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild   <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:25 am

Accepted

Welcome to ze guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild   <Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted>Haraldėlf need guild
Page 1 of 1