Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ergoprox

Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Basic Requirements for joining:
- Ability of speaking and understanding the english language.
- Being able to raid from 19.30-23.00 (might go on till 23.30 in special occasions), invites starting at 19.15 ish, server time.
- Have some decent gear.. dont expect us to gear you up through Kara runz, or your application will be quickly done for (Dont come applying with full S1 gear ;> ty vm).
- Have a sense of humor, but know when to be serious during raids.

Anyways, as for the template... use the one below! and GL !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RL infoz:

Name: Niall
Where do you live: England
Playtime: 17:00 - Hpw ever long it takes (Game time)

Char Infoz:

Name: Ergoproxy
Class: Mage
/Played + Experience: 37 days 15 hours 4/5 Heroic Keys
Pofessions: Tailoring 359 (Not maxed because I recently ditched Alchemy), Enchanting 263 (Because I recently ditched Herbalism)

Armory Link:

General Stuffz

PvE experience:
Old School Content; The day I got 60 was the day TBC Came out. -.-
-
TBC Content; Cleared Kara, Gruul, Void Reaver
-

Reference person in the guild?: Silks, Sylkie, Adameus

History of your guilds: This n That - Guild dying.

Why do you want to join us: Just by looking at all the crazy comments in this app template makes me laugh (e.g. "I own a pr0n shop") - I'm looking for a good raiding guild that has cleared kara, a guild that can have a laugh!! None of this complete serious junk as if it were a military school.

Anything you wanne add?: I'm quite good in Photoshop and could make you a decent guild logo for the forum (No bribe intended rofl), also at the moment ive got "ok" spell dmg 730 fire dmg, can get that up to around 900 if i bothered to enchant all my stuff, i only need a 1h like the Nathrezim mindblade and i'll get an instance boost of like 160 spell damage... Just one more thing - Thanks for taking the time to look over my app!
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:36 am

first lets say, nice application Smile As you said you can enchant some more gear to boost it up, suprises me tho that you didn't put a spelldamage enchant on your weapon allready :O Would have put that enchant on first but well that's me clown

Further more you seem like a nice guy with some experience and understands what we're all about (Raiding and having fun at the same time clown )

Good luck with your application and we'll get back to you Wink

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
Ergoprox

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 am

Only reason I havn't enchanted my weapon with +40 spell damage yet is because it's the Staff of Infinite Noobness, I dont really want to waste any mats on it Laughing So im patiently waiting 'til I get a 1h.
Thanks for wishing me luck Smile - gonna need it to get into such a good guild
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:36 am

Might wanne get this one then. http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/february/scryersbladeoffocus.jpg
150 badges in the new patch Smile dunno if you saved some. Else it might be an idea to start that Razz

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
Ergoprox

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 am

Dammmnnnn~ I'd love to get my hands on that.
Though I think i've only got 20 badges? Looks like im running kara not only until i get the mindblade but after that as well.

Any news on me being invited yet? Just so excited I might actually get into a decent guild for once... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ergoprox

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:52 pm

So, errr.

What's the deal then? Can I join or?

I've gotten no response yet xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane   Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good PVE Mage - Fire / Some Arcane
Page 1 of 1