Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow priest :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gundalf

Shadow priest :) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest :)   Shadow priest :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 pm

RL infoz:

Name: Jan-Magne
Where do you live: Liwe in Florø- Norway
Playtime: I am playing in raid time, like 18.00 to the raid ends Allso playing on alts when i got time.

Char Infoz:

Name: Gundalf
Class: Shadow Priest
/Played + Experience: 41days played I got experience in every instance/heroic in kara, grull, Tk, and to 2 boss in Za But i am willing to learn more whit this guild Smile I hawe most done pvp and pve on that char when reached 70.
Pofessions: Encahanting 169 tailoring 221 Nothing good things i can make.

Armory Link:

General Stuffz

PvE experience: Hawe done Kara, grull, every heroic, TK upp to Void reaver za to 2boss.
Old School Content; Dont got any experience in old school instances.
-
TBC Content; As i sad i got fully experience in kara, grull and a few bosses in Tk and za
-

Reference person in the guild?: Silks, russ, Sylkie, Animaux, sephron and a few more, just cant remember the name :S Smile

History of your guilds: This n That, i leave that one because of slack in guild and no more progress

Why do you want to join us: Well, i wanna join a guild that are doing progres and raiding whit some wow m8`s

Anything you wanne add?: I got a lvl 64 warlock and would be very happy if he could join the guild to else i dont got so very much just wanna join the guild and are ready to do somthing for this guild hope you will acept me Wink
Back to top Go down
Gundalf

PostSubject: Forgot armmorylink :P   Shadow priest :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 pm

I forgot to post armory link...

Also i am leaving this n that if i got yes to my apply
Back to top Go down
Gundalf

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest :)   Shadow priest :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:15 am

I am still waiting for an answeer.. Smile
Back to top Go down
sylkie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest :)   Shadow priest :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 am

Why no reply guys, i highly recommend Gundalf and his warlock Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest :)   Shadow priest :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest :)
Page 1 of 1