Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunter looking for guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zamona

hunter looking for guild Empty
PostSubject: hunter looking for guild   hunter looking for guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:43 am

RL info:
name: martin
Playtime: i will be able to raid in any time betwen 18.00 - 23.00

Char info:
Name: zamona
Class: hunter
my playing time is on 42 days atm, my playing time on lvl 70 is 14 days... iv'e basicly spend that time on farming some pvp gear + some pve gear in kara and gruuls, never been to za yet... my profs are skining and mining, i basicly just choose profs i chould make money one buy selling leather and ores.

armory link:

Pve experience:

i havent rly done any old school instances

in tbc i have done whole kara, gruuls and one boss in tk (void reaver)

reference person in guild:

i know russ, animaux, sephron, sylkie, silks, oakers, melindie and diumund.

Guild history:

i was in warriors of azeroth, i left this guild beqause evry one left to join this n that and so did i:P i also left this n that beqause, well... their to serios^^ and now im gonna leave kruelty beqause im after some more instances then just kara;)

why i want to join you:
i want to join this guild beqause i want to do some other instances then just kara and i rly miss raiding with my mates:P

anything you want to add:

well, not much rly:P other then i whould be very happy if i chould join the guild... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sylkie

hunter looking for guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter looking for guild   hunter looking for guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:17 pm

A very good hunter not a huntard Very Happy , would be a good member if accepted.

gl m8 hope they like you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

hunter looking for guild
Page 1 of 1