Serious Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Serious Business

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW Exploit Competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hangman

hangman

WOW Exploit Competition Empty
PostSubject: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:34 pm

This competition started with me and Kiru having a brag-off together with Scephiroth regarding who was the best wallclimber / exploiter.
The best man or woman should be able to present the most awesome pic, inside a horde city. (wosh)
I'm gonna go ahead and set the bar for starters with this pic.

WOW Exploit Competition Sc3hy8.th

Anyone feel free to post more awesome pics, just dont get banned in the process Wink
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Oh yeah, for those that does'nt know the guys I'm next to on the photo are the models playing in the Blizzard music-videos.
One of the vids is the Unofficial music-video to "I'm so sick" from the Resident Evil: Extinction move.
link:
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=47383
Back to top Go down
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:47 pm

unfair, I want L70ETC to come to the alliance cities! Their songs rock imo, all in all I wish I was you, sitting with a band in a place nobody cares about.

Your UI hurts my brain Sad
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:15 am

Whats up with my UI? Really several ppl have told me how rubbish it is already xP
Okay, it aint pink and there are no fluffy corners but it's not That bad? Surprised
^^

peace!
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:41 am

Maby The shiny gay city of silvermoon is just an bad example to make your first UI screenshot for us :p
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:38 am

omg diumund get a bigger avatar so you can fill up the forum with more blank space Surprised
cat
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 am

He just wants to be cool Sad
Back to top Go down
https://seriousbusiness.darkbb.com
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:06 am

I want to be coolier. My avatar is better anyways, I got DMC4 first, so diumund can suck maw balls.

(Completed DMC4 too)
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:07 am

I completed the demo! Cool Impressed huh..
Back to top Go down
Scephiroth
Admin
Scephiroth

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm very impressed, just go complete devil huntard mode and I'll be impressed more. I'm gonna start playing son of sparda mode next, It's the 3rd hardest difficulty I think. (unlocked after Devil Hunter mode).

I think this topic should be renamed to devil may cry and UI discussion, it's going vastly off topic.
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:30 pm

haha nize one terh! That one especially is the only Orgrimmar picture I've never taken myself Very Happy
I dont know if I just havent played around enough in those hills but I've never gotten to the waterfall, however other than that I've been everywhere including inside Thralls chamber up on the walls inside Wink
From where do you jump to get to there? bounce

You got my coockie! I admit defeat... for now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:31 pm

oh yeah, your UI sucks! etc.. elephant
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:53 am

Now thats.. my little secret !
Nah, I'll show you how to get there one day :p

And I'm gonne try to get a bit higher now, pew pew !
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:55 am

Did you do that from the place we started yesterday night or a other place? Cause I'm still stuck there Razz looked this morning but couldn't move on anyways so Smile

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Terhz
Admin
Terhz

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:59 am

Yarr, its a different spot.
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:56 am

This one is not for the competition itself, me and ani just thought it looked hardcore ;>

WOW Exploit Competition Swbankww4.th

In y00 phace!
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 am

FW-keep
WOW Exploit Competition Ava2jc2.th

IF: Airtunnel
WOW Exploit Competition If1vt2.th'

IF: AH
WOW Exploit Competition If2an0.th
Back to top Go down
hangman

hangman

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:44 am

Im gonna contribute one more cool pic to the collection, still not part of the competition though.. If i am to break terh's record I'd have to put a bit more effort to it Wink

WOW Exploit Competition Swcathedralza6.th
Back to top Go down
Diumund

Diumund

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 am

Well this aint a big exploit but still kinda funny Smile
We bugged onyxia, she kept running away from Terh's ugly face so we got her trough Phase 1 without getting hit once Smile
WOW Exploit Competition Wowscrnshot021708231513cl9.th

Cheers,
Diumund
Back to top Go down
Trej

Trej

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:55 am

Diumund wrote:
Well this aint a big exploit but still kinda funny Smile
We bugged onyxia, she kept running away from Terh's ugly face so we got her trough Phase 1 without getting hit once Smile
WOW Exploit Competition Wowscrnshot021708231513cl9.th

Cheers,
Diumund

Haha thats a nice one xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW Exploit Competition   WOW Exploit Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW Exploit Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serious Business :: Yo Bitchez ! :: Serious Funneh Stuffz-
Jump to: